The Bookshop Management System shall serve as the basis for performing the core day-to-day business activities of the bookshop.
The bookshop’s primary functions for the system are to:
- Fully customisable Second-hand Bookstore system
- Facilitate the registration of members, their bank details and books they wish to sell.
- Search Engine Friendly (SEO/Google)
- Allow the general public to search the bookshop catalogue.
- Accept books and establish sales contracts with owners.
- Process book sales.
- Prepare, but do not make, payments to book owners for books sold.
- Maintain financial records and report on bookshop transactions.
- Maintain audit trails of processing of stock and transactions.
- Manage staff credentials and access to the system.
The system can be customised to your specific needs and attached is document which describes the system specifications in detail.